Friday, December 5, 2008

The joys of Elli

Just a little p.s. to my last post. After I was done writing, I went to the kitchen to get some lunch for the girls. I had left them in the living room while I was on the computer. I do this often, and usually get away with it. However, when I went into the living room, Elli was not there. She had climbed onto one of the chairs at the kitchen table. I went over to her and noticed her whole face was seriously glistening! I couldn't figure out what had happened, but noticed that her hands and the table were shiny too, as was her hair. Then I found an empty plate, which had held... a stick of butter!! YUCK! Luckily, Elli can handle the extra calories. (:

2 comments:

  1. Christianne:

    Thanks for your kind comments today on my blog (um, not the ones about the :ahem: basement activities). lol

    Did you know that I work with 0-5 year olds as a speech pathologist, serving children in their homes and in preschool classrooms, like the ones Elli goes to? Such fun.

    Can you imagine? I get paid to play with children every day, witnessing the magic!!! It's almost my 24th year of 'fun'. Such a blessing.

    Elli's gonna get it, Christianne. Between her parents, her teachers, her siblings and the Great Physician, she will blossom!!! Heck. She *is* blooming right before your eyes.

    Keep praying. Keep loving. That's really all we can do.

    And it is enough. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi--I just wanted to add that the background of the blog TOTALLY fits Elli. I don't know how you chose it or if you designed it, but it's hers.

    ReplyDelete